Recycle Your Cellphones!Call2recycle recycles cell phones (as well as rechargeable batteries and digital cameras). Fill out the Request Form in order to receive free recycling boxes. Once the box is full, call the delivery person and ship it for free.
Use this form to turn in all surplus working, broken, or obsolete City computers, printers, appliances, and other electronics.
- Get approval from an authorized official or your supervisor to turn in reusable, broken, or obsolete surplus items from your department.
- Fill out the form below. If you have more than 5 items, please complete the VW Multiple Items Form. Email the completed form to [email protected].
- Email a clear photo of each reusable item to the VW Administrator at [email protected]. Reusable items will be posted to the “Available Items List.” Reusable items must be held at your facility for a minimum of 30 days.
- If items are broken or obsolete, the VW Administrator will provide instructions for proper recycling. ONLY electronic items will be picked up for free at your location by a local e-waste hauler.
- VW Administrator will notify you if an interested City Department, school, or non-profit organization would like to pick up your items. If the item(s) you submitted is reused within your department, please notify the VW Administrator immediately so the item can be removed from the Virtual Warehouse.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT release items without approval from VW Administrator.
Virtual Warehouse - Turn In Electronics